We do hope you enjoy your stay in our gîte and we hope you will return. Please read the following, if there is something you then need to discuss please do so, we will do our best to be accommodating.
When booking to stay in Petite Fougères, you agree that:
- Payment in full must be made to make a booking.
- In the event of a cancellation within one month of arrival, 50% of fee will be refunded. In the event of a cancellation within two weeks of arrival, you will not be refunded.
- Reservations commence at 4.00pm on the day of arrival, terminating 10.00am on the final day.
- The property is lovely and a little quirky. It has some very steep stairs, low beams and low doorways. It is not suitable for people with limited mobility. The stairs are steep and do not have stair gates – you will need to keep a careful watch on young children. We advise taking luggage up the outside steps into the garden and in through the terrace doors. No liability will be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
- No person in excess of the number agreed at the time of reservation may occupy the property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
- The gîte will be left in a clean and tidy condition, if there are breakages or damage is caused we will be told and recompense will be made prior to departure. Payment will be taken from the card details provided.
- We have very kind and lovely neighbours who we like very much. Please respect these neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10.00pm. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the neighbours, without recompense.
- No smoking is allowed inside the property.
- No pets are allowed in the property unless by prior arrangement.
- We reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
- No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on or near the property.
- We would like you to enjoy your stay and request that you inform us as soon as possible if you have any concerns or if you find that anything is faulty. We can then swiftly address the issue and assist, repair or replace. Depending upon the duration of your stay, it may not be possible to repair items as quickly as we would like, but we will do our best.
- We will provide a set of clean linen and towels per stay. If additional linen and housecleaning if required, please request this at the time of booking so we can organise things for you and advise you of the extra charges.
- Please ensure that you have arranged your own travel insurance, as we do not provide this.
Thank you very much and enjoy your stay at Petite Fougères.